700x460_campaign.jpgGet in touch with Daniel

You can contact Daniel Zeichner MP if you want him to take up a case or issue on your behalf by post, email or phone. You can also find him on Facebook and Twitter.

Call: 01223 423252

Twitter: @danielzeichner

Write to: Daniel Zeichner MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA


stream_img.pngAdvice and assistance for constituents


Daniel holds surgeries every few weeks across the city, speaking to constituents who wish for him to take up a case, or an issue, on their behalf.

Please note that, due to strict Parliamentary conventions, Daniel can only assist if you reside in the Cambridge constituency. You can find out if Daniel is your MP by checking your constituency at

Surgeries are by appointment only and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. However, there may be occasions where, if the number of people wishing to see Daniel outnumbers the appointment slots available, priority is given to those constituents who have an urgent matter that needs immediate attention (such as access to benefits, in danger of being made homeless, risk of being removed from the country, etc).

If you would like to see Daniel please email him at or by telephone at 01223 423252. Daniel’s office will then get back in touch with you to discuss the setting up of an appointment between you and Daniel.


Immediate assistance

You can also use the above methods of contact if you want immediate assistance with a case or issue. However, please bear in mind that Daniel's office receive hundreds of pieces of correspondence each week so there may be a slight delay before Daniel can get back to you.


If you want Daniel to take up a case on your behalf please ensure you provide:

  • Your full name
  • Your postal address
  • Contact telephone number
  • Enclose copies of any supporting documents (please do not enclose the originals)


Other useful sources of advice and information:

Cambridge City Council:

Cambridgeshire County Council:

Cambridge University Student Advice Service:

Anglia Ruskin student support:

The Citizens' Advice Bureau:

Home Office advice and application forms:

Cambridge Money Advice Centre offer free, confidential advice to help you get out and stay out of debt:

Disability Cambridgeshire gives confidential advice direct to disabled people and their carers:

Travel Advice Foreign Office advice for travelling to countries throughout the world:

Housing benefit, council housing, tenants' rights, mortgage arrears, repossession and eviction:

Benefits, Tax, DVLA, TV Licensing:


The Labour Party will place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.

Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.

To find out more about these cookies, see our privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.