You can contact Daniel Zeichner MP by phone, email or post.

Call: 01223 423252


Post: House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA

Advice and assistance for constituents


Daniel holds surgeries every few weeks across the city, speaking to constituents who wish for him to take up a case, or an issue, on their behalf.

Please note that, due to strict Parliamentary conventions, Daniel can only assist if you reside in the Cambridge constituency. You can find out if Daniel is your MP by checking your constituency at

Surgeries are by appointment only and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. However, there may be occasions where, if the number of people wishing to see Daniel outnumbers the appointment slots available, priority is given to those constituents who have an urgent matter that needs immediate attention (such as access to benefits, in danger of being made homeless, risk of being removed from the country, etc).

If you would like to see Daniel please email him at or by telephone at 01223 423252. Daniel’s office will then get back in touch with you to discuss the setting up of an appointment between you and Daniel.

Immediate assistance

You can also use the above methods of contact if you want immediate assistance with a case or issue. However, please bear in mind that Daniel’s office receive hundreds of pieces of correspondence each week so there may be a slight delay before Daniel can get back to you.

If you want Daniel to take up a case on your behalf please ensure you provide:

  • Your full name
  • Your postal address
  • Contact telephone number
  • Enclose copies of any supporting documents (please do not enclose the originals)

Other useful sources of advice and information:

Cambridge City Council:

Cambridgeshire County Council:

Cambridge University Student Advice Service:

Anglia Ruskin student support:

The Citizens’ Advice Bureau:

Home Office advice and application forms:

Cambridge Money Advice Centre offer free, confidential advice to help you get out and stay out of debt:

Disability Cambridgeshire gives confidential advice direct to disabled people and their carers:

Travel Advice Foreign Office advice for travelling to countries throughout the world:

Housing benefit, council housing, tenants’ rights, mortgage arrears, repossession and eviction:

Benefits, Tax, DVLA, TV Licensing:

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search