Get in touch

If you live in Cambridge and would like support with a problem, or to share your views, please first read the important information below and then click here.

If you want to contact Daniel about a matter related to his role as the Shadow Environment Minister please click here.

Important Information for Cambridge constituents:

You can contact Daniel by phone, email or post.

Phone: 01223 423252


Post: House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA

Please note that, due to strict Parliamentary conventions, Daniel can only assist if you live in the Cambridge constituency. You can find out if Daniel is your MP by checking your constituency at

If you want Daniel to take up a case on your behalf, please ensure you provide:

  • your full name
  • your postal address
  • a contact telephone number
  • copies of any supporting documents (please do not enclose the originals)


Daniel holds surgeries every few weeks across the city, speaking to constituents who would like him to take up a case, or an issue, on their behalf.

Surgeries are by appointment only and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. However, there may be occasions where, if the number of people wishing to see Daniel outnumbers the appointment slots available, priority is given to those constituents who have an urgent matter that needs immediate attention (such as access to benefits, in danger of being made homeless, risk of being removed from the country, etc.)

If you would like to see Daniel, please email him at or telephone 01223 423252. Daniel’s office will then contact you to set up an appointment with you and Daniel.

Immediate assistance

If you need immediate assistance with a case or issue, please use the contact details above.  Please bear in mind that Daniel’s office receives hundreds of pieces of correspondence each week so there may be a slight delay before Daniel can get back to you.

Other useful sources of advice and information which may be helpful before you contact your MP:

Cambridge City Council:

Cambridgeshire County Council:

Cambridge University Student Advice Service:

Anglia Ruskin student support:

The Citizens’ Advice Bureau:

Home Office advice and application forms:

Cambridge Money Advice Centre offer free, confidential advice to help you get out and stay out of debt:

Disability Cambridgeshire gives confidential advice direct to disabled people and their carers:

Foreign Office Travel Advice for travelling to countries throughout the world:

Housing benefit, council housing, tenants’ rights, mortgage arrears, repossession and eviction:

Benefits, Tax, DVLA, TV Licensing:

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search